- recall a specific memory of an event in your life (big or small) (or maybe even just a feeling)
- write about your memory. write about it in any way you wish. poem format, scattered flowing thoughts, story telling, lots and lots of words, just a few sentences, a list, anything at all
- where did this memory take place? find the exact location on google street view (or as close to it as you can get), and then….
- attach a screen shot of the location (as a photo on our submit page) you can cross off street names and such if you’d like to remain somewhat anonymous. put your writing in the caption area.
we want to see where your memories took place! not in a creepy way but in a curious way. it’d be great if you could participate.
all of them can be found here: http://theoceanofconsciousness.tumblr.com/tagged/map
submit your writing/street view screen shot by clicking the link below and we will post them all (anonymously) as soon as we can.
reposting this again so daytime people can see it
we’ve lost over 20,000 followers over the past few years (it’s ok we didn’t like you either)
shout out to the 19,000 or so who stayed with us even after we got stale
you will be rewarded in cute dog pics
so two of my married friends are having an affair with each other.
im going to dinner & the nutcracker with them on wednesday. so it’ll just be me, and two people who are cheating on their respective spouses.
they don’t know I know.
MISSION: HELP ME COME UP WITH CLEVER THINGS TO CASUALLY SAY TO THEM THAT WILL MAKE THEM SWEAT WITHOUT GIVING AWAY THAT I KNOW. THINGS LIKE: “I’m excited for tonight. It should be quite an affair.”
fat white dog wants you to listen, merry christmas and send fat white dog some new sweaters.
Listen to Don’t Take Down The Tree by Shaun McGyver.
My Christmas EP is now available for free download, make sure to tell all your friends!
1. Blue Christmas
2. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
3. No Presents Are Coming For Christmas
hey everyone look at this thing i made last night
these are a bunch of candid fragmented clips from my life i found and edited all together. the song in the background is black hawk waltz by chris garneau. the words are something i wrote in april after looking through a lot of craigslist missed connections.
they’re mostly strangers.
i think this is the saddest thing i’ve ever made
dear remaining 20,000 followers,
if you’re bored watch this